We log anonymous usage statistics. Please read the privacy information for details.
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Publications can be submitted in Open Document Format (ODF), in Rich Text Format (RTF), as a Microsoft Word file (doc or docx), and in LaTex (tex and bib) including figures in one single ZIP archive. Templates are available from Publication Process (Word/LaTeX).
- Where available, persitent identifiers and URLs for the references have been provided. Resources should be cited with APA (American Psychological Association) citation style. For information about the citation style, click here (explanation in German).
- The text is single-spaced; employs italics, rather than underlining; and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in Publication Process (Templates), which is found in About the Journal.
- If there are previous versions of the article, please refer to them in the "Comments for the Editor" as mentioned in the Versioning.
Submission of an article authorizes Forschungszentrum Jülich to publish the accepted version of the article under a CC BY 4.0 Creative Commons Licence Creative Commons-Lizenz CC-BY 4.0. No article processing charges or submission fees are involved.